US Energy Bill [RE-wrenches]

bill roush billroush at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 19:37:09 PDT 2005

Jeffery,
Amen to that! SEIA has really shown that it is a group worth investing
time and effort into. This is a HUGE victory for the solar community.
I would urge people to join their local SEIA chapters and if
applicable, the national SEIA organization. Other groups of many
flavors wanted this bill killed for lots of reasons, good and bad, but
SEIA stuck in there with the attitude that if we are going to have an
Energy Bill, then we need to get real, constructive and LARGE benefits
for the solar industry. They pulled it off and we will all benefit
from their work.
Bill Roush