Pellet Stoves ? [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael.welch at homepower.com
Tue Aug 2 19:33:06 PDT 2005

http://click.topica.com/caadOuabz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PC PowerScan

Hi Travis. Just FYI, there is at least one AC/12VDC pellet stove company out there:
http://www.americanenergysystems.com/

Their Essex stove (and maybe others) should work in DC. Looks like they have an internal battery for backup, and maybe can be modified to use another source of DC.

You might want to Google DC pellet stoves to see if there are others.

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar wrote at 07:05 PM 08/02/2005:

>I'm working up a quote for a small cabin and the main thing they want to run is a pellet stove.  It's been years since we've powered a pellet stove and I'm pretty sure we had to go with a small pure sine dedicated just for the pellet stove.  Are they still pretty sensitive to power?  I assume it's the variable speed pellet feed that is the stumbling block.

Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
Cash in you account Overnight!
http://click.topica.com/caadOurbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/911PaydayAdvance

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com