free PV panels in NY [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison ellison at gisco.net
Tue Aug 2 06:53:35 PDT 2005

Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadOvzbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Nexiderm

I have been in contact with Ken Yoder and they are not sure at this
point if they will be getting the building or not. They are also unsure
if they are DHW or electric panels.
I will let you know what they are and how it works out.

Thinks for the lead,
Bob Ellison