Fire Protection (was Inverter Load Analysis) [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 31 14:17:45 PDT 2005

<x-flowed>
Hello Barbara,

Good point. Fire protection is important. Be careful where you put your gen
set, pump, hoses and fuel. Our customers living northeast of San Bernardino,
California fought the fire right up to their door. Windows broke from the
heat. Fire burnt the paint off the fascia boards at the roof mounted solar
array. Landscape bushes in front of the wall mounted inverters were burnt.
Their gasoline powered pump and hoses at their swimming pool were burned up
before they use them, but they saved their home using shovels and blankets.
Back in November 2003, I sent photos to a few interested wrenches.

Joel Davidson