Inverter Load Analysis [RE-wrenches]

Phil Undercuffler phil at dankoffsolar.com
Fri Jul 29 07:11:18 PDT 2005

Get $1,000 to spend on groceries… any way you please. Click here!
http://click.topica.com/caadHlsbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/GrocerySpree

Hi everyone,

We're still the same old folks here, just with a new name.  I'd be glad to
forward a copy of the PV sizing worksheet to anyone who requests it.  Please
send requests Off-List to me, at p.undercuffler at conergy.us

My personal experience with system sizing on my own home a decade ago, is to
a certain point its a calculated SWAG.  Life happens, and a good dealer
builds in the flexibility to adapt as a homeowner's needs change.  My own
home was designed on a tight budget to support two work-at-home jobs, then
we both got jobs in the city and had oodles of surplus on a tiny system.
Then we had kids.....

The most important "byproduct" of the sizing process is to open discussion
with the end user, to help understand the difference between needs and
wants, to gauge lifestyles, and to get them to question their assumptions. I
learn the most about the client in what I read between the lines.

Phil Undercuffler
Technical Support, ext. 238
p.undercuffler at conergy.us

Conergy Inc.