Lightning protection [RE-wrenches]

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 20:01:31 PDT 2005

Yes they are sort of boat tailed on each end with
threads and brass couplings.  They screw together.  I
get them from my local electytrical supplier for whom
it is a stock item.
Yes I also tried an SDS it was to small.  Besides the
bosch pavement breaker I have used a spline drive and
a SDS Max to drive ground rods.  The pavement breaker
is my favorite because it is so fast.
darryl