amorphous flex modules [RE-wrenches]

Randy Brooks Randy at BrooksSolar.com
Tue Jul 5 15:32:48 PDT 2005

Take movies and games anywhere with a Free Playstation Portable!
http://click.topica.com/caadHlFbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

Kelly,

Check out page 630 of the current West Marine catalog.  The Solara
Marine Series modules there look like they might be a good replacement
for Uni-Solar flexible modules.  I haven't worked with them yet though.
  Also, ask your SunWize rep.  When SunWize told me Uni-Solar was no
longer making the small flexible modules, they said they had another
source of small modules.  Not sure if that included flexible ones
though.

take care,

Randy Brooks
Brooks Solar, Inc.
Solar Power for People
140 Columbia View
Chelan, WA  98816
509-682-9646
info at BrooksSolar.com
www.BrooksSolar.com

Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
http://click.topica.com/caadHk8bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/911PaydayAdvance

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com