AC/DC in the same conduit [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison ellison at gisco.net
Tue Jun 21 18:44:05 PDT 2005

Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on this!
http://click.topica.com/caadAcobz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

I have seen a Trace SW meter that was run in the same conduit as the ac
wires (for 50' or so) and it was getting scrambled fairly regularly. The
best cure was to unplug it and plug it back in.
This system was installed by another dealer and I took over the service
for a while till a nearer dealer was found.

In short I would not mix them in the same conduit.

Bob