AC/DC in the same conduit [RE-wrenches]

Chris Worcester chris at solarwindworks.com
Mon Jun 20 15:48:42 PDT 2005

FREE Zoobooks Elephants ISSUE and tiger POSTER!
Is your child reading? Zoobooks is guaranteed to improve
your child’s reading skills. Click below to sign up now!
http://click.topica.com/caadCUzbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Zoobooks

Hi Nick,

Per code you need a min 1 gauge at 15kW 240V with 260' run, 2% voltage drop,
without knowing conduit fill or temp correction factors involved.

Sincerely,

Chris Worcester
Solar Wind Works
NABCEP Certified Solar PV InstallerT