Xantrex PV30208 Install in LA [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 19 18:01:56 PDT 2005

FREE Zoobooks Elephants ISSUE and tiger POSTER!
Is your child reading? Zoobooks is guaranteed to improve
your child’s reading skills. Click below to sign up now!
http://click.topica.com/caadCUzbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Zoobooks

Peter,
Your LADWP ESR may be able to help. DWP has approved several systems with PV30208 inverters. I've seen a lot of PV systems in southern California and have never seen a disco between the inverter and xfmr. Perhaps the inspector can to point you to a system with a disco that he signed off on so you can take a look at what he wants. I agree that it is good to be non-confrontational. but if an L.A. inspector is wrong and won't budge, it's woth talking to his boss. Sometimes it comes to that in L.A.
Joel Davidson