solar tax legislation? [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 5 18:44:02 PDT 2005

<x-flowed>
>From the GOP-WMD 2000 Platform:
- Expand the tax credit for renewable energy sources to include wind and
open-loop biomass facilities, and electricity produced from steel
cogeneration.
- Provide a tax incentive for residential use of solar power.
See http://federalistpatriot.us/histdocs/platforms/republican/rep.2000.html

Joel Davidson
"America has the best politicans money can buy" - Will Rogers