Battery Auto-Watering Systems [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Sat May 28 16:39:59 PDT 2005

Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadslIbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Nexiderm

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services wrote:

>Seemed to be the answer?
>
>Todd
>
>Matt Tritt wrote:

Why? Have you had good luck with HC's? The big complaint from my
customers has been: "Hey, you didn't tell us that these things would
actually wear out!" Actually that was the second complaint, right after
the price.

The concept of minimizing Hydrogen production and saving water is great,
but in a very active off-grid system with lots of boiling going on they
just don't last long enough for the cost, plus, the last time I heard
they didn't have any kind of dealer discount to at least give you some
kind of reason to get involved. Has that changed?

I suggest a good auto-watering system and proper ventilation these days.

Matt T

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
http://click.topica.com/caadtaKbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Sharebuilder

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com