L-16 "cycling" requirements? [RE-wrenches]

Jim Duncan ntrei at earthlink.net
Wed May 25 08:40:45 PDT 2005

Take movies and games anywhere with a Free Playstation Portable!
http://click.topica.com/caadwPbbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

Bob Ellison wrote:

> Over a period of time the electrolyte stratifies with the heaver acid
> settling to the bottom and the lighter water floating to the top.
******
C&D, and I'm sure other battery makers, have a withdrawl tube that
extends almost halfway to the bottom of the cells case. It allows you to
pull up acid from near the center of the case where the water/acid mix
is near it's 'average' strength in case it's not well mixed.
Those tubes have to be in the corners because it's impossible to
retrieve acid  via the fill holes except from the very top, the watered
down part of the mixture. If the cells have tubes, they should be used
unless the battery has been fully charged and allowed to sit unused for
several hours, the 'recommended' way to check SG.
Another good thread...
Jim Duncan
North Texas Renewable Energy Inc

Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadvf5bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Nexiderm

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php