Dump Load [RE-wrenches]

Doug Pratt dmpratt at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 19 17:49:22 PDT 2005

Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadvf5bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Nexiderm

Thermostat? We ain't got no thermostat. We don't need no stinkin'
thermostat!!  Really Travis, when folks go DC diversion, be assured there's
NO thermostat.

For folks with hydro power, and some serious amount of diversion happening,
I usually recommend they install an automatic tempering valve on the tank
output so nobody gets scalded, and be sure to route the P/T valve dump pipe
to a place where it can't possibly hit or splash anyone. Worst case, the
tank gets up to 210, the P/T valve releases 10-20 gallons of really hot
water till the incoming cold cools it off, then it starts heating again. P/T
valves will gradually release at lower and lower temps when subjected to
this kind of abuse, but hey, they're $10. So replace it every five years.

Cheers,
Doug Pratt

<snip>
When folks switch over to DC water heater elements are they using the stat
that came with the water heater, or replacing it or bypassing it?  I would
not think that the built in stat would hold up to that kind of amps for very
long.

Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services, Inc.

Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover® Platinum Card and get…
0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus® reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
http://click.topica.com/caadtrVbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/DiscoverCard

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php