MX60 PV dump load. [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at finestplanet.com
Thu May 19 05:35:35 PDT 2005

Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on this!
http://click.topica.com/caadwPhbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

When boB says "You can set the MX60 diversion delay and hold times to 0 and get
somewhat of a PWM also. At least 10s of Hertz." he is talking about an
oscillated on off control of the solid state relay, in other words a PWM
diversion controller.

I believe you would want to run a fused circuit from the batteries, through the
relay to the dump load.

Todd

--
Todd Cory
KE6SXS
toddcory at finestplanet.com
Mt. Shasta Energy Services
License C-10 # 811428
P.O. Box 689
Mt. Shasta, CA. 96067
(530) 926-1079

http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/

"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment
insurance,
and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party
again
in our political history.

There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes you can do these
things. Among them are... a few... Texas oil millionaires, and an occasional
politician or business man from other areas.

Their number is negligible and they are stupid."

-- Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1890-1969
   34th American President
   November 8th, 1954
   Excerpted from the Presidential Papers of Dwight D. Eisenhower:

Need a new washer and dryer set? You could get one free!
http://click.topica.com/caadtaGbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ProductTestPanel

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com