EL SID and PWM [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Tue May 17 19:31:26 PDT 2005

Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover® Platinum Card and get…
0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus® reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
http://click.topica.com/caadtrVbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/DiscoverCard

Hi Dan and everyone,

Thanks so much for all your help and suggestions.

I've used CPVC for other hi-temp non glycol and have had no
problems.  So I didn't think of any problem with using it with glycol.

I'll have to rethink it.  Much thanks.

jay

Peltz Power

In regards to PWM,  technically all controllers that switch the array
on and off are PWM regardless of how fast or slow they do it.

The old C-30 is a PWM controller.

However usually folks are talking about a fast rate PWM.

jay

Get a Free T-Mobile Sidekick II plus $500 towards service!
Click here.
http://click.topica.com/caaduFNbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ProductTestPanel

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php