California Energy Reorg Plan [RE-wrenches]

Peter Duchon info at asappower.com
Mon May 16 15:25:20 PDT 2005

Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadvf5bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Nexiderm

Hi Wrenches,
I'm on a list for Sierra Club here in San Diego region, and Dan Perkins'
chapter list.  Marco, the new coordinator should have a look at this...or
perhaps the Governor or present energy commission leadership.

"This is a significant change - Dan
snip
By vesting in a single agency the obligation to plan and implement state
energy policy, California sends a clear message to the public, the business
community, energy industries and financial markets that a coherent energy
policy direction is not only important, it is imperative.

http://www.governor.ca.gov/govsite/pdf/press_release_2005/Energy_Reorganizat
ion_Plan.pdf
"

Atestamente,