Old Heart [RE-wrenches]

William Miller wrmiller at slonet.org
Tue May 10 20:05:53 PDT 2005

Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
http://click.topica.com/caadtaFbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

Kurt:

First of all, realize you're playing with fire.  I blew up the FETs in two
units on December 22 with the clients family coming for christmas.  Never
plug these units in with DC applied, even if the inverter is off.

I have a plug in my shop that I believe is the one you want:

2 to 3 brown
6 to 21 blue
11 to 24 white
15 to 16 orange
19 to 23 grey
20 to 22 green

(the colors are recorded just to keep me straight)

I'd wait until we hear from one other on the list to verify I picked the
correct plug out of the bin box marked "Heart Interface" and that my tired
old eyes are not deceiving me.

William Miller

At 06:29 PM 5/10/2005, you wrote:
>Your free subscription is supported by today's sponsor:
>Help us support US Troops ­ Just Register Here.
>http://click.topica.com/caadtaMbz8QcsbAoCKva/Permission Data
>
>Greetings all,
>
>I have a client/friend whom I joined up with someone who was selling an
>older solar system.  The two Heart inverters were paired with a stacking
>cable.  The new owner wants to use them separately.  Turns out these
>were sort of unique models (inverter HF-2500XCP & model number
>80-2506-24) that require a "Solo Plug" to operate individually.  The
>solo plug went onto the stacking cable port and apparently just jumpered
>some of the pins.  If anyone out there knows the pin jumpering formula
>to make a solo plug, you could really make this guy's day.
>
>Thanks in advance -- Kurt

>Want a laptop? Get an Apple iBook for free!
>http://click.topica.com/caadtaHbz8QcsbAoCKvf/Amazing Computer
>
>- - - -
>
>Archive of previous messages: http://lists.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/read
>
>List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php
>
>Check out participant bios: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/
>
>Hosted by Home Power magazine

Get a Free T-Mobile Sidekick II plus $500 towards service!
Click here.
http://click.topica.com/caaduFNbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ProductTestPanel

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php