Uni-Rac [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Irish jeff at hvce.com
Tue May 10 19:03:46 PDT 2005

Erase wrinkles without Botox!
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68%. Click
here to start looking younger today!
http://click.topica.com/caadslIbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Nexiderm

Marco,

Unirac has a recall out on the cap strip screws for their Sunframe roof
mount system.  All cap strip screws used up to about March of this year need
to be replaced.  Sounds like it might be a galvanic corrosion issue.  Unirac
will reimburse installers 20% of the Sunframe purchases they can document
and provide the free replacements, but the work must be done by July 31, I
believe.  A real pain, but they are being decent about it.  Contact Unirac
for more info.  This is only issue I am aware of, and hope this is the only
one out there.

What is the lay-in lug source?

Jeff Irish
Hudson Valley Clean Energy, Inc.
jeff at hvce.com

Save up to 75% on luxury bed & bath! Luxury sheets, duvets,
down comforters, plush towels & more woven from the finest
materials -- 400, 600, 1000 thread count & more from $29.99!
http://click.topica.com/caadt4Abz8Qcsbz9JC9f/SmartBargains

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com