Mac computer compatibility [RE-wrenches]

Ian Woofenden, Home Power ian.woofenden at homepower.com
Tue May 10 12:25:01 PDT 2005

Erase wrinkles without Botox!
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68%. Click
here to start looking younger today!
http://click.topica.com/caadslIbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Nexiderm

I used to have a similar problem with my U-Series. When it was in
search, my Net connection would go down. When it was on or off, it
was OK.

Ian

--

Ian Woofenden <ian.woofenden at homepower.com>, Senior Editor
Want a laptop? Get an Apple iBook for free!
http://click.topica.com/caadtaHbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Amazing Computer

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com