system monitoring [RE-wrenches]

Peter Duchon info at asappower.com
Mon May 2 21:24:58 PDT 2005

Get both the MiFi XM Satellite Radio and an Apple iPod for Free!
http://click.topica.com/caadtaJbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

Hi Marco,
You won't go wrong with the Fat Spaniel. Their technology is unmatched in my
opinion and from what I've seen on the market today -- as in ready to go
now.  Their hearts and minds are always in the right place in my opinion.
In short they know what they're doing and have assembled an excellent
staff -- high-quality customer service and a willingness to be positive and
helpful in all situations has helped lead them to the top so quickly.  I
think they're especially well-suited for web-based application performance
with presentations that people like and can access and understand easily.

As far as cost goes, I believe you'll find their suite of services and
products also marry well to an excellent bottom line performance.  I was
absolutely amazed at a recent quotation for a 30kW system monitoring with
kiosk, etc.  Call me if want me to glow further over the phone on their
behalf, regarding what they're doing for my faulty Brand Electronics
so-called "One" system on my 7-channel solar showcase home.  Suffice it to
say for now, you get MUCH more out of a $1000 spent with Fat Spaniel than
anyone else.

Atentamente,
PD

Peter Duchon

CEO
1AU, Inc.
CA A,B General Contractor and Supplier
CA Energy Commission Registered Installer
www.1aupv.com

Systems Integrator
ASAP POWER!
CA Energy Commission Registered Reseller
www.asappower.com

Oceanside, California, 92056 USA

* In the Field 1-760-717-3779 *