power tolerance point of fact [RE-wrenches]

Warren Lauzon windsun at wind-sun.com
Thu Apr 7 09:55:39 PDT 2005

Personals at Meeting Friends Online.
Find your perfect partner...We’re here to help.
Click below to register for FREE and start connecting!
http://click.topica.com/caadmZ5bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/MeetingFriendsOnline

That could well be. The Unisolar 64's did the same thing. We have seen as
much as 75 watts from them when new, but after a year in the Arizona sun
they were pretty close to what the specs said.