When things get really stupid [RE-wrenches]

Graham Owen graham at solarexpert.com
Sat Mar 12 20:00:53 PST 2005

Get a FREE* MP3 Player - yours to keep! Click Here Now!
http://click.topica.com/caadeMpbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/MP3 Player Giveaway

Perhaps the grass isn't always greener on the other side,

Here's the entire e-mail from the person in Germany:

Thank you for contacting GO Solar Company

What is your full name? Jeffrey Michel
What is your street address? Dorfstrasse 25 What is your company name?
Community of Heuersdorf What is your City, State and Zip Code? Heuersdorf,
Germany 04574 Telephone number? 01149-34342-509720 Fax number?

Comments:

I wish to alert you to the network of photovoltaic arrays here in Germany
visible on the Internet at the address: www.grotkasten.de

My own unit is on the roof of the Keller family's house (no. 62 on the list)
here in Heuersdorf. We a community threatened to be devastated by a lignite
strip mine owned by two American corporations, NRG Energy and Washington
Group International. Some information is available in English at our website
www.heuersdorf.de

Would you be interested meeting a German researcher oping transcontinental
networks for supplying electrical power from renewable sources in southern
latitudes (solar) and offshore (wind)?I am looking for a way for his work to
be publicized in the USA. If you know of any magazines that might be
interested, I'd appreciate receiving their names.

Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
http://click.topica.com/caadeMjbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ProductTestPanel

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com