Sharp modules [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billb at endecon.com
Thu Mar 3 09:17:13 PST 2005

Get both the MiFi XM Satellite Radio and an Apple iPod for Free!
http://click.topica.com/caadeMlbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

Kurt,

I can't speak for Jay, but 24-Volts makes no sense if you have an inverter
much over 2kVA. DC currents on the battery side are just too much. 24-Volts
was popular in the old days, and was fine for small off-grid systems, but go
to 48-Volts as quickly as possible--better conversion efficiency on the
MX-60, but also better overall efficiency of inverters and batteries and
wiring on the dc side.

Bill.