nimh batteries [RE-wrenches]

Doug Pratt dmpratt at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 2 21:46:51 PST 2005

Get a FREE* 5 Megapixel Digital Camera - yours to keep!
http://click.topica.com/caadeMobz8Qcsbz9JC9a/5 Megapixel Digital Camera Promotion

Hi Jay,

I was using everybody's favorite device for running down AA batteries...a
MiniMag flashlight...actually a whole fleet of them with genuine Mag
Industries replacement bulbs (lots of them!). They draw about 280-290 mA.
And they wear out a bulb just about once every 3 to 4 discharge cycles, or
about 20-25 hours.
-Doug