Sharp modules [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 1 12:27:59 PST 2005

Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
http://click.topica.com/caadeMjbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

The Solec SQ-80 and later SQ modules junction boxes were the first U.S.
j-boxes rated for 1000 volts. The j-boes were secured to the back of the
module with silicone caulkwere and UL listed for conduit connections. If
the j-boxes pulled loose of the module, perhaps the installer did not
secure the conduit properly.