Sharp modules [RE-wrenches]

William Miller wrmiller at slonet.org
Mon Feb 28 19:05:29 PST 2005

Get both the MiFi XM Satellite Radio and an Apple iPod for Free!
http://click.topica.com/caadazobz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

Kurt:

I last experimented with Sharp modules over a year ago, but as of that
time, there was no openable J-box on that module, only a potted,
rectangular gizmo with wires protruding.

William Miller

At 05:02 PM 2/28/2005, you wrote:

>I have not used the Sharp product to-date, having used Siemens and Shell
>as my primary modules.  Can someone please tell me if the Sharp 165,
>which the spec sheet lists as having MC connectors, is similar to the
>Shell 165 which comes with MC connectors but has a fully functional
>J-box (remove the MC cables, install the foam plug, use the knock-outs)?
>For lower voltage systems the MC connectors don't seem very useful, and
>regardless of code I use liquid-tight to interconnect on most of my
>off-grid systems.

Get both the PlayStation2 and Game Cube for Free! Click here to
find out how.
http://click.topica.com/caac8utbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Consumer Research

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php