A real stumper--Grid-tied system no longer grid-ties [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Mon Feb 21 13:31:36 PST 2005

Your opinion counts! We're giving away ten $100 cash prizes!
A major food company wants to know what you think about a product
& package design. Hurry, only ten $100 prizes left!
http://click.topica.com/caadbR9bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Val Rad Survey

  Jeff,

  Exactly the reason I made this suggestion to begin with. I have seen this
several times with outlest in house wiring, so why not in a PV system?

  Matt T