Wired Magazine: Nukes Now! [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael.welch at homepower.com
Sat Jan 29 11:19:14 PST 2005

Get a FREE* MP3 Player - yours to keep! Click Here Now!
http://click.topica.com/caac6MUbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/MP3 Player Giveaway

Hi gang. Please, let's leave these kind of posts to other lists. Let's stay strictly to hands-on wrenching issues.

For any questions, please contact me off list.

(I am not saying this because I am pro-nuke, I have been an anti-nuclear activist since before David Katz sold his first solar panel.)

Mark Robinson wrote at 09:34 AM 01/29/2005:

>Anyone else disturbed by the recent article in Wired Magazine about how
>Nuclear Power is the green energy of the future?
>We should craft a reply.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
			Martin Luther King, Jr.

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com
     Home Power magazine
     www.homepower.com
     To reach me: 707-822-7884
     To reach Home Power: 800-707-6585

Show your pride with a free* USA T-shirt.  Click here to confirm
your address.
http://click.topica.com/caac2N5bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PermissionData

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php