PV Powered Inverter Efficiency [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 5 15:04:13 PST 2005

** Get Your Own Support-a-Cure Yellow Bracelet for $1.99 **
Show your support for finding cures for both AIDS & Cancer.
Get yours for just $1.99. This bracelet makes a difference.
http://click.topica.com/caacYkkbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Penn Media

All California PV companies and all companies selling into the California PV market should join CalSEIA. CalSEIA's legal and lobbying efforts helped make California the biggest PV market in the western hemisphere. Don't be a free rider. Pay your fair share.