Fw: Submersible Pump Advice [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Mon Dec 26 11:39:59 PST 2005

http://click.topica.com/caaegt3bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PC PowerScan

Darryl,
For PS600 info, see
http://www.conergy.us/PortalData/3/Resources//products/solar_pumps/pdf/ps-pump-battery-models.pdf.
For general Lorentz (formerly ETA) specs go to
http://www.conergy.us/Desktopdefault.aspx/tabid-159/.

The specs suggest that it will work, at 122 watt-hours per hour (watts), and
71 gph (both at 300'), or 1.72 watts/gallon. The existing SunRise model 5218
specs at 180 watts and 1.5 gpm, or 2.0 watts per gallon. So it looks like it
will work.

This is new info for me. I don't think the original ETA controllers could do
as much lift at 24V, so we have had some SunRise installations with no good
replacement when they failed.

Hope this answers your question, Darryl.
Allan