solar training manual [RE-wrenches]

Geoff Greenfield Geoff at Third-Sun.Com
Tue Nov 29 06:24:49 PST 2005

http://click.topica.com/caaedmqbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PC PowerScan

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.....

This is an EXCELLENT idea - an area I've promised to address this winter
(when will my slow season come... still scramblin with fall installs...).

I would be interested in position descriptions, installation checklists,
policies and procedures and any spreadsheets as well.  AND!!!! lets all
share and compare our load analysis data/lists.  All of what I have are poor
and embarrassing - I am not ashamed... they are a start... together we can
improve our stuff and our industry.

Suggestion - we need a web-place to share this stuff as attachments (FTP
site?)

For a brighter energy future,

Geoff Greenfield
NABCEP Certified Energy Practitioner