Blank messages [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael.welch at homepower.com
Sat Nov 12 11:52:20 PST 2005

FREE DVR
And up to 3 additional standard receivers!
Call 1-800- 901 - 5080 Today
http://click.topica.com/caaeas1bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/DirectSatTV

Hi gang.

I got an email from one of you informing me of occasional blank messages. I suspect that even Scott's first PVC/aluminum cable message came back to him blank, and that is why he resent it. It was not blank when it arrived in my In box, so the problem appears sporadic.

We dealt with this kind of thing happening once earlier this year, but I am trying to get a handle on how big a problem this is & what, if anything, to do about it. The person that received the blank message had 4-5 of them in the past year.

So please let me know **OFF LIST** when you receive a blank message. Maybe the best way to do it is to forward the message & headers to me so I can see who the originator was, compare it to what I received, and try to figure out what the problem is.

So Much Television, Such Little Time!  In Love with Lost(TM) or
Devoted to Desperate Housewives(TM)? Take our premier week
survey, complete our offers, and get a FREE* DVD set of either
show!
http://click.topica.com/caaeatAbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Viewer Survey

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php