outback and shut down [RE-wrenches]

Doug Pratt dmpratt at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 5 21:36:41 PST 2005

Need a new Cell Phone? A BlackBerry 7250 could be yours free! Find
out how!
http://click.topica.com/caaeatubz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Amazing phone

I don't understand Keith, what shut down? His MX60? His inverters?

I *tried* to toast an MX60 back during beta testing. Hooked up 5,500 watts
of input and waited for the smoke. After a week of nice steady 60 to 61 amps
output I gave up. Too much power didn't bother it at all.

Same deal with the grid-tie inverters. I tried tossing all 5,500 watts to a
single 3,600 watt inverter. It just hummed along at a steady 3.6kW output
while the battery got full and the charge controls did their control thing.

Edge of cloud shouldn't bother your client at all.

Cheers,
Doug Pratt