Sharp v Sanyo v Shell modules [RE-wrenches]

Barbra Kerr bkerr at energy-exchange.org
Wed Oct 12 14:06:48 PDT 2005

Take our Nationwide Ice Cream Survey today! Receive a FREE* $100
Restaurant Gift Card of your choice or $100 worth of Ben &
Jerry’s® or Häagen-Dazs® ice cream for participating!
http://click.topica.com/caad3P6bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Ice Cream Research Survey

Bill -

I understand where you are coming from.  And thank you for letting us know
that the product did come off distributor shelves.  That had been bothering
a few of us in California when the inverters were reviewed.

Barbra K. Kerr
President
Kerr Enterprises, Inc
PO Box 1992