interesting tidbit [RE-wrenches]

Graham Owen graham at solarexpert.com
Fri Sep 16 08:24:52 PDT 2005

Ben & Jerry’s® or Häagen-Dazs®?
Take our Nationwide Ice Cream Survey today! Receive a FREE* $100
Restaurant Gift Card of your choice or $100 worth of Ben &
Jerry’s® or Häagen-Dazs® ice cream for participating!
http://click.topica.com/caadVYQbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Ice Cream Research Survey

A close family friend is the head manager of the Mars Rover program at NASA
JPL and he explained to me how they drastically reduced the previous problem
of dust build up on the solar modules.  Every two weeks, for less than one
second, the polarity of the modules is reversed and the static dust
accumulation jumps off the glass.  For years now I've heard stories of multi
million dollar space projects where problems with the solar resulted in
space junk, and that RITG (radio isotope thermal generators) would replace
solar by 2011.  Finally Tom had some exciting good news that is making
scientists and managers at JPL happy.  The Mars rover is performing better
and longer than anticipated because the solar panels are working so well.

Graham

Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
http://click.topica.com/caadVJ5bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/911PaydayAdvance

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com