SQ and SQE application differences [RE-wrenches]

Windy Dankoff windydankoff at mac.com
Sun Aug 14 08:30:49 PDT 2005

Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadOvHbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Nexiderm

Matt,

I have been struggling to explain to you novices the interrelationship
of variable speed, square waves, oversized pumps, undersized wire,
unknown water level, and capitalist economics.

So, thank you for quoting the words of a REAL master. In fact ANY pump
you can offer will use "at least less power".

And you can put that in the contract!

It all makes so much sense now. I can rest easy and enjoy my weekend.

Windy

http://click.topica.com/caadOuabz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PC PowerScan

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php