1.5 HP well pump [RE-wrenches]

Brian Teitelbaum brian at aeesolar.com
Wed Aug 10 17:11:24 PDT 2005

Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
http://click.topica.com/caadOutbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/911PaydayAdvance

Windy,

Thanks for the expertly detailed explanation on sub-pump motor technology.

But you might owe me dinner! I have customers that run Grundfos SQ AC pumps
on DR's with no problem. I'm sure that the efficiency is way lower then it
would be with sine-wave power, but it still works fine. Most households
don't use enough water for the efficiency to be a big issue.

However, I don't know anyone who has tried the SQE on mod-square (let's
start calling it what it is!). My guess is that it wouldn't work very well
at variable speeds, but I don't know for sure. If someone out there has
tried the SQE, let us know.

Cheers,

Brian Teitelbaum
AEE Solar