US Energy Bill [RE-wrenches]

Jeffery Wolfe, Global Resource Options jeff at globalresourceoptions.com
Mon Aug 8 15:18:15 PDT 2005

Ben & Jerry’s® or Häagen-Dazs®?
Take our Nationwide Ice Cream Survey today! Receive a FREE* $100
Restaurant Gift Card of your choice or $100 worth of Ben &
Jerry’s® or Häagen-Dazs® ice cream for participating!
http://click.topica.com/caadOvZbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Ice Cream Research Survey

One of SEIA's main goals this fall will be to get the credits extended
to 6 years for commercial,  and 4 years for residential, as originally
passed in the senate bill.

If you recall the Apollo space program, even it needed annual funding.
What we're lacking nationally is the long term vision. If the vision is
there, the tax credits and other appropriations will follow.

Jeff