US Energy Bill [RE-wrenches]

Brad Albert brad at risingsunsolar.com
Fri Aug 5 21:33:20 PDT 2005

http://click.topica.com/caadOuabz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PC PowerScan

Does anyone know what incentives are going to be part of the US energy bill
which is being approved next week? I heard that there may be a 30% federal
tax incentive?

BA

On 8/1/05 10:49 AM, "John Raynes" <john at raynes.com> wrote:

> Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,
> sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all
> at a price you can afford to pay!  Click now!
> http://click.topica.com/caaa9eYbz8QcsciZrxga/TopOffers
> At 01:40 PM 8/1/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>>  Also, how is it that a couple of you are claiming an average of 6 sun
>> hours per day in the winter? Do you build a tracker into every system
>> design automatically?
>>

> No, that's what you get at 55-65 degree tilt in the high southwest desert,
> 6000-7000 feet elevation, with no pollution.  We get about 5-1/2 to 6 sun
> hours monthly average in the middle of winter here in So. Central
> UT.  During periods of high storminess the 5 day moving average can get as
> low as about 4 sun hours for a week to 10 days or so at times, though.
>
> John Raynes
> RE Solar
> Torrey UT
>

> - - - -
>
> Archive of previous messages: http://lists.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/read
>
> List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

> Hosted by Home Power magazine

Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
http://click.topica.com/caadOuobz8Qcsbz9JC9f/911PaydayAdvance

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com