Series fusing for string installations [RE-wrenches]

William Miller wrmiller at slonet.org
Mon Aug 1 13:46:43 PDT 2005

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,
sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all
at a price you can afford to pay!  Click now!
http://click.topica.com/caaa9eYbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/TopOffers
Matt:

Better ask them.

The PSSB (intended for use with the SB inverter) comes with breakers.  I do
not know of an Outback fused combiner with a dead front.

WM

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com