wasp and hornet spray? [RE-wrenches]

Bill Hoffer Sunergy at charter.net
Tue Jun 28 12:27:46 PDT 2005

Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
Cash in you account Overnight!
http://click.topica.com/caadFXWbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/911PaydayAdvance

Geoff

Best solution I can think of is natural Pyrithum product derived from some
exotic flower I believe.  It has quick knockdown power but breaks down
quickly resulting in a minimum residual effect.  You may be abe to find it
in a flea bomb formula.  As even with enviromental sensitive pesticides,
they should still be treated as a toxic substance and breathing masks a
must. It sure beats the toxic impact of carb cleaner!

Bill Hoffer