Crown battery experience? [RE-wrenches]

Kurt Nelson sunwise at cheqnet.net
Tue Jun 28 01:38:45 PDT 2005

Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
http://click.topica.com/caadFX2bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/911PaydayAdvance

Does anyone out here have any experience with CROWN Industrial
batteries?

Yes, quite a bit of experience.  Acceptable results with the GC15 aka
T-108 type (220 AH, golf cart battery), but horrible experience with
L-16s.  Problems with the plate separators and lots of failures.  Many
packs under normal service with the positive posts growing up out of the
case until the case actually cracks.  My distributor dropped the Crown
line and is now supplying Dekas, the 8L-16s of which seem to be a fine
battery.  Following the posts read on this list, I have started to avoid
the L-16, but maybe this is just due to my Crown experiences all of
which was bad.

Kurt Nelson

Kurt Nelson
PO Box 309