L-16 charging voltages [RE-wrenches]

Kelly Keilwitz kelly at whidbeysunwind.com
Mon May 30 22:40:48 PDT 2005

Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadslIbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Nexiderm

Matt & Jay,
We use and like these German-made battery-filling units. The importer/name
here is Battery Filling Systems of the Americas, or BFS
(http://batteryfillingsystems.com/). We get them from All Battery Sales &
Service (800-562-3212, ask for Vern Allen), in Everette, WA, as Jay
mentioned.

BFS is located in Winston-Salem, NC and they could probably point you to
distributors in your area, or maybe even sell direct in volume.
-Kelly

Kelly Keilwitz, P.E.
Whidbey Sun & Wind
Renewable Energy Systems
NABCEP Certified PV Installer
987 Wanamaker Rd, Coupeville, WA 98239
Ph & Fax: 360.678.7131
sunwind at whidbeysunwind.com

> Hi Matt,
>
> The ones I like best I get from vern at All Battery sales up in
> washington.
>
> They are really nice and I suspect that they come from Germany.
>
> jay
> On May 26, 2005, at 5:12 PM, Matt Tritt wrote:
> >
> > Hi Jay,
> >
> > The one that we've had the best results with is made in Germany,
> > but I'll have to dig around this hell-hole to find the company
> > name. No problems to report that I know of.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Matt

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
http://click.topica.com/caadtaKbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Sharebuilder

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com