L-16 "cycling" requirements? [RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Mon May 23 09:02:21 PDT 2005

Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadvf5bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Nexiderm

>.

An interesting point on cycle life vs DOD is that you really only get so
many KWH out of a battery, regardless of Depth of Discharge. Just multiply
20% DOD times its cycle life and compare that to 80%DOD and it
corresponding lower cycle life. The total amp hrs are almost the same (at
least for Trojans, which is what I was looking at). Interestingly, you seem
to get fewer total amp hrs out of the battery at 10% DOD.

I wish we could attach low res GIF files sometimes to graphically show what
we were talking about. What about it Michael? limit the file size to 15 KB
maybe? It would sure help to show wiring diagrams and charts sometimes.
Probably less total traffic too , since we would have fewer misunderstandings.

Ray Walters
ray at solarray.com
President, SolarRay, Inc.
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer
BS Mechanical Engineering, UT Austin 88
Returned US Peace Corps Volunteer

Get a Free T-Mobile Sidekick II plus $500 towards service!
Click here.
http://click.topica.com/caaduFNbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ProductTestPanel

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php