silicone oil disposal [RE-wrenches]

Conrad Geyser conradg at cape.com
Sun May 15 21:13:36 PDT 2005

Need a Laptop? Get a Sony Vaio Laptop Free!
http://click.topica.com/caadtaFbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

Fellow Wrenches,
    Any suggestions on disposal of "silicone oil"?  I dunno anything about
it and can't seem to dig up any solid information other than it's scarily
like PCB's... clear, inert, doesn't like to burn....

Conrad Geyser
Cotuit Solar