Tile Roof Installations [RE-wrenches]

Jeremy Rodriguez allsolar at ris.net
Fri May 13 07:29:19 PDT 2005

Want a laptop? Get an Apple iBook for free!
http://click.topica.com/caadtaHbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Amazing Computer

Graham,
Where can Fast Jack's be had?
I have a job coming up where I'll be mounting some DHW collectors to a metal
tile imitated roof. I would like to use some type of post/flashing
arrangement for this one. I am looking forward to a clean install. Anyone
else have comments?

Thanks
Jeremy
All Solar