DC Motor Source for Electric Car [RE-wrenches]

David Katz david at aeesolar.com
Sun Apr 24 14:01:07 PDT 2005

Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover® Platinum Card and get…
0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus® reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
http://click.topica.com/caadlRMbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/DiscoverCard

Most EV motorss are 96 volts or higher. You can use a motor from an
electric forklift if you want 36 or 48 volt. Motors and controls are
available from forklift repair companies.
David Katz
David Katz
President, AEE Solar
formerly Alternative Energy Engineering