tolerating 10% tolerance? [RE-wrenches]

Bob Maynard, Energy Outfitters bob at energyoutfitters.com
Wed Apr 6 08:41:48 PDT 2005

Click Here for the #1 Investigative tool on the Net!
http://click.topica.com/caadlCpbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Web Detective

Todd,

In all fairness to BP, they tried to take the US PV industry to a truth
in rating with their 160's but rebate programs penalized them for it and
rewarded those that stayed with higher ratings with wider tolerances.
Another fine example of how government rebates can keep this industry
from getting to where we need to be.  I didn't expect to see PV get this
far in my lifetime, I wonder now if I might see wide spread production
incentives!

Regards,
Bob Maynard
Energy Outfitters