Module Ratings--was: About the CEC [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 5 18:20:14 PDT 2005

<x-flowed>
Ignorance is not bliss. Anyone really concerned about manufacturers fudging
on their STC ratings is free to speak up. There are lots of reporters
begging for another consumer ripoff story. Who are the guilty manufacturers?
Who is holding back the facts? Besides, honest ratings are an ideal
marketing angle. Here's an ad slogan for some smart, honest manufacturer -
Get watt you pay for.

Joel Davidson